We specialize in equipment for characterization of electrical properties of materials at high temperatures up to 1600ºC and under controlled atmospheres.
Our main product, The ProboStat™ sample holder system is in use in highly recognised universities, institutes, and industries in more than 20 countries worldwide, notably USA and Japan, and in EU.
We have representatives in many countries; contact them or us directly.
To make an enquiry or order use the Enquiry page.
- Look for NorECs AS at the Upcoming SSI-19
NorECs Norwegian Electro Ceramics AS will be exhibiting June 3-5, 2013 at the 19th International Conference on Solid State Ionics in Kyoto, Japan. Nataliya Sharova will be on site to answer all your questions about our test fixtures, gas mixers, measurement software and more. If you would like to set up a meeting with Nataliya please send us an email; we will be happy to set up a time with you.
- Please check Flow-section of our pages for Vögtlin flowmeters, controllers and valves. We are representative for Vögtlin in Norway.
- New high temperature ProboStat base unit versions
Base unit that tolerates heating up to 240 °C. Suitable in any type of measurements where you need to avoid water condensation or carbon precipitation in the internal ProboStat gas lines.
- Sample preparation labware
We offer equipment and consumables for ceramic sample preparation from well-known manufacturers:
- Laboratory press
- Pellet die set
- Consumables like spatulas, powder containers, pipettes, alumina plates, crucibles and combustion trays
We offer measurement services at elevated temperatures in case you want:
- single electrical characterization of your sample
- tests under controlled atmospheres but don’t have sufficient gas system in your lab
- test measurements before deciding whether the ProboStat system is the correct test features for your needs
- troubleshooting that cannot be solved directly via emails
- measurement training
or in case you don’t have the suitable measurement instrumentation.
- Data acquisition or control for sensors, devices & instruments (USB, GPIB or Serial port)
- Plotting, calculating, converting data.