ProboStat allows many ways to connect to the sample.
- 2-point impedance spectroscopy and conductivity measurements
- 2-point impedance spectroscopy and conductivity measurements with surface guard
- van der Pauw 4-point conductivity measurements
- Electrode impedance studies with ring reference electrode – symmetrical cells
- 4-point conductivity measurements
- Seebeck coefficient measurements
- Combined Seebeck coefficient and 4-point conductivity measurements on bar sample
Example schematics of 2-point 4-wire conductivity and impedance measurement.
Crude picture of the same setup.
- Left: the bottom electrode pushed up by the inner gas supply tube
- Middle: sample, thermocouple and top electrode
- Right: spring load assembly pulling the setup tightly together